Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BIG day!



Calvin had a very big day today.  He got to meet his cousins Hava and Gabe and they all got to have a chat with Santa.  I was so amazed at how perfectly thrilled everyone was to see Santa.  No tears in sight!  After that we went to Calvin's 2 month check up at the Dr.  His Auntie Heidi joined us which was so great.  She is so in love with her nephew!  

Drumroll please....Cal is now 13 pounds and 24 inches long!!!  Can you believe he has grown 4 inches in 2 months?  Crazy!  The doctor also said he is very socially advanced...of course he is : )  He also got his shots and was such a little trooper.  Just a big cry for about 1 minute and he was back to his chilled out self.  I am so proud of my little man.  What a great way to kick off the holidays.  

Merry Christmas to all!  We wish we could be with everyone during this very special holiday.  I whispered to Santa that I got everything I want for Christmas already.  Calvin truly is the greatest gift we could have ever imagined.  Thank you God for our miracle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Umm, yeah it was a great day for us all. So great to finally meet our lil man!